The pelvic floor is a group of muscles that supports and stabilizes the pelvis and spine, supports organs, aids in control of bladder and bowel functions, and helps with sexual functions. There is a common misconception that only women can suffer from pelvic health issues, yet men may also experience pelvic floor dysfunction over time.… Read More
What's New At Balance PT?
Stay in the know with everything going on at Balance Physical Therapy. We have fitness classes, massage therapy, and a lot of fun, as well as all of the healing taking place!
Functional Fitness Classes!
Check out the schedule of this week's classes and join us for great music and a fun time getting functionally fit!
Recent Blog Posts
- Seminar: Practical Orthopedic Shoulder Manual TherapyCourse Details: This course is offered by Balance […]
- Weigh your option carefully when treating back painHealth News from Harvard Medical School Whether this […]
- Hip Pain And Buttock PainHip Pain Hip and buttock pain is one of the most […]
- Nutrition 101: Good eating for good healthNutrition 101: Good eating for good health Health News […]
- Therapeutic Exercise ServicesTherapeutic Exercise At Balance Physical […]