Course Details: This course is offered by Balance Physical Therapy & Human Performance Center, Inc. and instructed by Matthew S.Thomason DPT, OCS, CFMT, FFMT, CMPT, FAAOMPT. It is a combination of lecture, demonstration, and hands-on technique lab sessions to instruct the participant in traditional and novel assessment and treatment techniques for the shoulder region. Instructor… Read More
What's New At Balance PT?
Stay in the know with everything going on at Balance Physical Therapy. We have fitness classes, massage therapy, and a lot of fun, as well as all of the healing taking place!
Functional Fitness Classes!
Check out the schedule of this week's classes and join us for great music and a fun time getting functionally fit!
Recent Blog Posts
- Free Monthly ClassesCome join Balance Physical Therapy for FREE MONTHLY […]
- What’s the difference between sprains and strains?What’s the difference between sprains and strains? […]
- Home Fitness Equipment: What Exercise Equipment You Should ChooseHome Fitness Equipment: What Exercise Equipment You […]
- General ways to improve sleepHealth News from Harvard Medical School Many things […]
- Therapeutic Exercise ServicesTherapeutic Exercise At Balance Physical […]