We are looking for full-time and/or part-time PTs who want to be a part of a growing company that has established itself as the premier provider of outpatient physical therapy in this community by consistently providing service that is as special and as unique as the patients we serve. We want you to be happy,… Read More
What's New At Balance PT?
Stay in the know with everything going on at Balance Physical Therapy. We have fitness classes, massage therapy, and a lot of fun, as well as all of the healing taking place!
Functional Fitness Classes!
Check out the schedule of this week's classes and join us for great music and a fun time getting functionally fit!
Recent Blog Posts
- PELVIC FLOOR HEALTH — NOT JUST A CONCERN FOR WOMENThe pelvic floor is a group of muscles that supports […]
- Foot and Ankle Health Event – July 17, 2019 – SOLD OUTSOLD OUT […]
- What’s the difference between sprains and strains?What’s the difference between sprains and strains? […]
- Pelvic Health For Women – August 14th, 2019
- Shoulder Pain TreatmentShoulder Pain Treatment At Balance Physical Therapy, […]